Senior Linux Engineer
з/п не указана
We are looking for a talented Senior Linux engineer who will participate in Linux-based application support projects for European customers.
Areas of Responsibility include (but are not limited to):
• operational support of Linux-based infrastructure applications,
• coordinating and executing change tasks and implementation activities,
• reporting, and
• other technical tasks.
Experience in system administration, design, implementation and maintenance of Linux-based infrastructures:
• RedHat 6/7 or CentOS administration
• Apache/nginx administration
Experience with the following technologies will be an asset:
• MongoDB, MariaDB;
• AWS Cloud infrastructure administration;
• Load Balancers;
• Zimbra mail server administration;
• Jira ServiceDesk;
Successful candidates should have the following minimally required personal competencies:
• Well-developed ability to focus on details, customer demands, and establishing partnership relations;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Ability to demonstrate a positive approach, flexibility, and self-initiative;
• Good communication skills;
• Very good command of written and spoken English (Intermediate and above).