We are actively looking to expand our team with a Front-End developer who will be responsible for building and maintaining the our existing apps, build new features, new products, and experimental ideas. He will be part of the software development team of the company.
- Be a major individual contributor of coding on the team
- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups or user stories
- Participate in every stage of software development process: design, architecture, deployment, code reviews, maintenance, documentation, etc.
- Experience in SCRUM delivery and process.
- Contribute to the Agile development team. Familiarity with Agile Manifesto.
- Comfortable with an autodidact environment
- 2+ years Front-end development experience with solid programming abilities and deep knowledge of Angular 2.0/4.0 Frameworks
- Excellent understanding of Angular 2.0/4.0
- Excellent understanding of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Knowledge of RESTful Web-Services, JSON, networking protocols and best practices for promoting leading application performance.
- Great at working in a team and excellent communication skills
- University studies or equivalent science oriented academic: STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Knowledge of tests writing (experience with environment like GIT/GitHub, Jenkins, Atlassian stack, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, CI/CD)
- Experience with NodeJS, NPM and Webpack
- Dev Ops experience with AWS
- Understanding usability and User Experience Design
- Excellent grasp of the web and mobile landscape, trends, and emerging technologies